Aviva Retail: Business Improvement ProjectFinancial Services
CCL carried out a Business Improvement Project for Aviva Retail to improve conversion rates and productivity across telephony and face to face channels, by implementing best practice operational and customer management. Aviva provides around 43 million customers with insurance, savings and investment products. Aviva is the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading providers of life and general insurance.
- Strategic and Operational Review
- Implementing best practice operational and customer management
- Improving conversion rates and productivity across telephony and face to face channels.
Over an 8 month period…
- 37% improvement in overall conversion rate (face-to-face and telephony)
- 42% improvement in telephony sales conversion rate
- Regulated advisor sales up from 19% to 30% per advisor per month
- 34% reduction in cost per sale for Protection business.
24 months later…
- The business has doubled
- The contact centre manager won an International award.
I have had experience of working with CCL over the course of the last three years on several major customer programmes, both within the transport sector and currently within the Aviva operation.
CCL have a demonstrable track record in delivering financial, operational and customer benefits and results. They are very effective in helping organisations design customer service strategies and have a unique ability to turn these strategies into reality. CCL have a wide network of consultants with very diverse skills knowledge and experience. They are passionate about delivering success for customers and organisations. I would highly recommend CCL as a potential partner to work with. I have always found the quality of work to be of a very high standard and CCL are extremely responsive to their client needs and requirements.”